Wednesday 21 October 2015

Dream come true by Richard


 
Beautiful views whilst hunting
 
To all the staff at Umdende, the farm owners where we hunted the serval & aardwolf, & the game ranch operators where we hunted the plains game: Thank you once again for spoiling my wife & I on our 7 day safari.  My 3 previous attempts to collect a serval met with no real opportunities & very few sightings.  I don't know how the first 3 days could have been any better.  8 serval sightings & 2 aardwolf.
 
 
Richard with his Aardwolf
 
Richard with his well deserved Serval

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you are looking for that elusive serval, I would deffinately recommend Umdende Safaris.  Clayton & his partners will put you on the cats.  They have a great pack of hounds if that is what you prefer, weather permitting.  Or you can do night hunting.  Both ways are exciting & very productive.
 
Richard with his Black Wildebeest
Richard with his old Blesbuck
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you once again for putting my fears to rest & making my dream of collecting the serval a reality.   From my wife, Marcie:  I certainly agree with my husband!  It was an amazing adventure.  From a woman's perspective, I felt spoiled and pampered.  Everyone went out of their way to make sure my needs (and wants) were met.  I have an extraordinary love for giraffes and the fact that a special effort was made to fufill one of my dreams of seeing them up close and personal was priceless!  I have never seen my husband happier than when he shot the serval--what more could a woman ask for?  Thank you so much!!      

Richard and Marcie with Richard's Blue Wildebeest taken on the last day

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s an awesome article you posted. I found the post very interesting. I will come back to read some more. African horseback safaris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shawn. We thoroughly enjoyed hosting Richard and Marcie on their African adventure and helping Richard accomplish his dreams.

    ReplyDelete