Thursday 2 October 2014

Exceeded all expectations by John Huckabay

 
 
John with his bag of pigeons
I have just finished my fourth year of hunting with Umdende. Garth and Clayton have again done a very good job of presenting fair chase game.
John, Kevin and Dan with their bag of Ducks
 
 
The birds were very active for the most part. Blinds and hunts were set up to maximize the opportunities. Weather hindered one day but there is nothing that they could have done to improve this. Even with this they made changes to the plans to maximize the chances. I really like that all of the hunts are close to the lodge, very little wasted time driving.
Kevin, John and Dan with their bag of Geese

This is a family operation with Debbie and Tenneil assisting. The lodge and food exceeded all expectations. I appreciate that we were eating the game that was taken.

I am already looking forward to a return trip next year.

Regards
John
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment