Monday 10 March 2014

Father and Son Safari
 

Pedro and his dad Emmanuel  
 I hunted birds and big game with Umdende Safaris for 8 days in June, 2013. I have only good things to say about Clayton, Garth, Debbie and the entire team that was with us during our stay. It was exciting to be with a team of young professionals who are bending over backwards to provide a good experience to their clients. I can see a very bright future ahead of this team of professionals.


Emmanuel, Clayton (Owner and Outfitter of UHS) and Pedro


On top of everything I enjoyed the company of my father during those beautiful days in Africa. We bagged 11 different species of birds, hunted several different beautiful areas of the country, and had the most unique experiences hunting bushpigs.
 
Bushpigs that we got while hunting with Pedro and Emmanuel
 
The highlight of the trip was a surprise guinea fowl drive on my birthday. We are already planning our return trip next year. Thanks a lot for everything.
 

Pedro Ribeiro

No comments:

Post a Comment